Homaira Kabir regards customer privacy as an important part of our relationship. Information is collected solely via correspondence with you (telephone, email, Skype, or directly through the website), in order to provide you with online content, products and/or services. No personal details or information about you will ever be sold, or made available to third parties.
Any information requested via questionnaires on this website is entirely voluntary and will be used, anonymously, towards ongoing research by Homaira Kabir and/or to provide you with improved services, products and content.
If at any time you wish not to receive correspondence, you can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com
The information contained on this website, and in the accompanying blog, is educational in nature and is provided only as general information, and not as medical or psychological advice. Homaira Kabir makes no warranty that the information provided on this website is accurate, complete, up-to-date or suitable for individual purpose. Always seek professional advice in relation to any medical or psychological illness.
This website contains copyrighted material (all rights reserved). You are permitted to download saved worksheets to your computer as part of your course sign-up. However, you may not:
- Engage in automatic gathering of information from the site
- Attempt to interrupt the site’s operation in any way
- Copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit the content made available through the site unless specifically permitted to do so by Homaira Kabir.
When posting comments in the blog or in the courses, you may not:
- Post content that insults, discourages, harasses or antagonizes other members of the community
- Post content that contains pornography, excessive violence, or is otherwise offensive, vulgar, explicit, or obscene
- Post content that attempts to buy and/or sell any item or service, links to other retail sites that sell similar products, and/or promotes sales or offers from companies that provide similar products and services. Any such posts will be deleted.
- Post content that provides clinical, therapy, or coaching guidance. Comments should be supportive in nature, not therapeutic.
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2017