Thrive group coaching is a monthly subscription based on a research-backed model of flourishing* that’s aligned with the needs, challenges and aspirations of working women. The purpose is to provide you with the tools, strategies and support to optimize the 3 pathways of the model so you move from feeling blah or burnt out to energized and thriving!
*It’s an integrated model based in positive psychology, social psychology, personal coaching and neuroscience.
3 pathways over 8 months
This pathway will help you fuel all your sources of energy – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, so you have the energy to engage fully at work and with your loved ones. Because as a woman, you find meaning in both!
This pathway will help you grow empathy, vulnerability and trust, and help you engage with authentic connection, have honest conversations and provide mutual support (instead of feeling needy or being triggered by others).
This pathway will help you ground your job in your purpose, find the emotional courage to take risks, grow through positive and negative feedback, and make a difference by what you do. No more striving harder and feeling stuck!
The focus of THRIVE is to build awareness AND take action. This is the 2-pronged approach that leads to change, growth and self-transformation.
Here’s the structure we follow:
- 2 live group coaching calls (no time limit!) – at the start and end of each pathway. Calls generally take place on Thursdays at noon Eastern, 9 am Pacific.*
- 4 recorded bi-monthly lessons covering a different topic in the pathway. There are endless topics in each pathway and they are open to member input.
- A group coaching platform to access all the resources and recordings. I’ll be sharing lots of extras to support you – readings, videos and worksheets.
- A private member-only group on Workplace. Post your questions and challenges, celebrate with others and find support and accountability!
*Calls take place on Zoom. You don’t have to participate unless you wish to. You can send in your questions in advance if you have any. You don’t even have to attend the calls unless you can – call recordings and summaries are sent out the next day. THRIVE group coaching is meant to help you thrive, not add to you overwhelm!
Introductory call and your questions!
Mar 21, noon Eastern, 9 am Pacific
Wrap up call and the plan forward!
May 30, noon Eastern, 9 am Pacific
4 Topic videos:
Defining your purpose, crafting your job and finding meaning in what you do
Setting goals, taking action (before you’re ready) and learning from success and failure
Managing criticism, dealing with toxic people, and giving feedback that’s taken well
Building your network, enlisting support and letting your value be seen
THRIVE is a comprehensive, integrated and research backed program that helps you
grow through your challenges and advance to higher levels of self-development.
For less than 2 dollars a day…
Registration for the Work Pathway ends March 28.
Registration for THRIVE will reopen in June when we address the Energy Pathway.
Why I do this…
In my work and experiences over the past decade, I’ve seen many brilliant women struggle because of the challenges of work and life. Unfortunately, many of them don’t have the time, knowledge or money to invest in 1-1 coaching support and give up on their goals or strive towards them to the point of burnout.
Either way, they get stuck. And short-change their potential.
I offer THRIVE as a highly affordable option that brings you researched knowledge and evidence based strategies to help you get unstuck and lead with confidence and authenticity. Most of all, it helps you put your own wellbeing at the center of how you show up in life, so you rise to your highest potential.
THRIVE is for you if …
- You’re drifting through life because other people’s needs and expectations are clouding out your own. You know something is missing but aren’t sure what it is. Or you want to create change but keep waiting for permission or the right time…
- You’re driving yourself to burnout because of the high demands you’ve placed on yourself. Maybe your health or relationships are being compromised. But you’re trapped on this treadmill of constant striving and don’t know how to stop…