I coach women to embrace their worth, own their purposeful voice, and live lives that feel successful and meaningful to them
I began working with women over a decade ago, initially as a psychotherapist specializing in cognitive behavioral therapy, and then as a positive psychology coach helping them rise to their highest potential. In all this time, I’ve seen again and again that those who embrace life fully and accomplish what they set out to achieve, are the ones who are confident in who they are and what they’re capable of.
Unfortunately, this is not so for many women. Despite our unique qualities and capabilities, and despite the substantial gains we’ve made towards our liberation from the societal norms that disadvantage women, my research and experience has shown me that the vast majority of us are imprisoned in our inner worlds. And this is not getting any better. You can read about my research here
I’m committed to changing that. Because I know that when women change their relationship with themselves, they’re capable of stepping out of the patriarchy (both within them and around them), to lead with grit and authentic power, and to bring about change in their homes, workplaces and beyond.
What this means for you
As a positive psychology coach, the underlying essence of my work is about helping you focus on what matters most to you. Through many years of research, I’ve developed a pioneering framework that’s based on helping you connect to your most authentic expression and confidently pursue goals that bring you both success and fulfillment.
What’s unique in my approach is that I address your entire feminine paradox – both head and heart. Our work will involve both the experiential and the practical. We’ll dive into practices that help you understand your inner blockages. We’ll uncover tools and strategies that help you build skills and take action. We’ll do all of this in the safe space of a relationship that helps you see your brilliance and bring it out into the world.
My work is grounded in positive psychology, neuroscience, a wealth of experience, and a solid belief that within each of us lies brilliance waiting to be tapped and a deep desire to make a difference to the world. I get below the surface to what really ignites you and what inhibits you, so you show up with the best of yourself. The knowledge, skills and tools you learn and practice extend far beyond any single area of your life. You change as a person, and you become in charge of your own life. Read my bio for more
What you can expect from me
Depending on where you want to see change in your life, my work may involve helping you with any or all of the following and more:
- Make sense of your past, move through the mindsets, fears and doubts that hold you back, and move forward with more ease, self-acceptance and courageous action
- Sift between the essence and the noise, set boundaries where needed, prioritize your time and energy and pursue personally defined goals with grit and presence
- Be vulnerable where needed, develop strategies to manage self-doubt and the discomfort of risk-taking, and be empowered to deal with possible criticism and/or failure
- Accept what you can’t control, manage triggers and automatic reactions, and develop gratitude and appreciation of other people and of life’s opportunities
- Break free from comparison and rumination, unhook from praise and approval, and develop authentic confidence by connecting to your core strengths and values
And all of this with evidence based tools and strategies while asking you tough questions and holding you accountable, but also being your greatest advocate and cheer-leader as you overcome your fears and challenges and create positive change for yourself and for those around you.
How it Works
Our work begins with 1 free thirty minute consulting call* where I understand your goals, your dreams and your readiness for change, and explain how I work.
If we both decide we’re a good fit, you’ll purchase the 2-session Design Journey which will provide you with clarity on your goals and a comprehensive plan of action for achieving them.
At the end of the 2 sessions, you’ll have 3 options for moving forward:
- Coaching Sessions where you get to experience the difference my coaching can make, as I help you deliver on your goals, expand your vision and take ownership of your life
- Email coaching, which naturally lacks the human connection that holds the space for growth, but is great if you’re self-motivated and need occasional guidance and support
- On your own, if the clarity and direction was all you needed
This is why the 2 sessions are critical – they provide you with multiple options depending on your situation, needs and circumstances.
If you’re committed to bringing about change in your life and interested in scheduling a free call, please do so below.
*All coaching sessions take place via Zoom
The Design Journey
The Design Journey consists of 2 one-hour sessions (via Zoom, a video conferencing service), ideally spaced less than 2 weeks apart. It’s where we’ll gain clarity on your strengths and purpose-driven goals, identify what really ignites you and what inhibits you, and create a comprehensive plan of action to help you reach your goals.
Once you sign up, you’ll get access to your personalized online account where you’ll be able to schedule the calls, email me between sessions and where I’ll be uploading worksheets that support you in the Design Journey. This account is yours for the entire duration of our coaching relationship (including coaching session packages or email coaching if you choose the option).
You’ll walk away with action steps you can implement straight away to begin the process of change.
What do you want to work on in your life?
- Work Engagement
- Career Advancement
- Conscious Parenting
- Healthy Relationships
- Meaning and Purpose in Life
- Managing Emotions and Self-doubt
- Goal setting and Goal Achievement