Homaira Kabir regards customer privacy as an important part of our relationship. Information is collected solely via correspondence with you (telephone, Skype, Email, or directly through the website), in order to provide you with products and/or services. No personal details or information about you will ever be sold, or made available, to third parties.
If at any time you wish not to receive correspondence, you can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to cancel your membership at any time, your access to the materials and community in the Confidence Academy, the Beyond Body Shame Forum and Journal of newsletter entries will also be terminated.
The information contained on this website, and in the accompanying blog, courses and forum, is educational in nature and is provided only as general information, and not as medical or psychological advice. It is not a substitution for professional advice of any kind or nature.
The correctness, accuracy, completeness or reliability of the content is not guaranteed to be uninterrupted or error-free.
This website contains copyrighted material (all rights reserved). You are permitted to download worksheets to your computer. However, you may not:
- Engage in automatic gathering of information from the site
- Attempt to interrupt the site’s operation in any way
- Copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit the content made available through the site unless specifically permitted to do so by Homaira Kabir.
When posting comments in the journal or in the forum, you may not:
- Post content that insults, discourages, harasses or antagonizes other members of the community
- Post content that contains pornography, excessive violence, or is otherwise offensive, vulgar, explicit, or obscene
- Post content that attempts to buy and/or sell any item or service, links to other retail sites that sell similar products, and/or promotes sales or offers from companies that provide similar products and services. Any such posts will be deleted.
- Post content that provides clinical, therapy, or coaching guidance. Comments should be supportive in nature, not therapeutic.